What happens when we facing with everyday tiny fails:
- Oh, God, no! Why?
- Why it happens with me?
- Oh, Lord! Not now, please!
What is way out:
Define THE SCALE OF PROBLEM.
- Write out this problem to see what can you substitute instead of your passive whining!
- Acquire the good habits: confronting with the difficulty make yourself to despise it!
- The Buddhists say: if the problem can be resolve no need to worry, if not worrying doesn’t help! If we can’t to change the situation we can change our attitude to it!
- Control your thoughts: what are you thinking about! Every day I was cleaning the tons of garbage in my brain. To be frank: sometimes there appearing the remnants of this litter!
YOU KNOW WHAT I’M SAYING MYSELF SEEING THIS GARBAGE: SHAME! SHAME ON ME!